Friday, November 28, 2008

#16: Wikipediasandblog

Despite being online an insane amount, I've never really jumped on the communal wiki blog thing. I like Wikipedia and all, but it's a heavily policed sort of thing so it maintains some standard. Most other ones just look like blogs or they try to be too may things at once, so you hardly get anything out of it if you don't participate all of the time. I just think a good blog/journal community does this sort of thing better.

Anyhow, I edited an entry under Favortie Albums, which was kind of fun to read through once I figured out who was saying what. I was surprised no one had broken their text out so that it was clear when they started and stopped talking. I did.

Peep it here:
http://learnandplaycml.pbwiki.com/Favorite-Album

No comments: